Trust Pat McGrath Kia for Certified Pre-Owned Autos
Rest easy with a quality certified pre-owned Kia from Pat McGrath Kia in Hiawatha, IA. By choosing to purchase a Kia that has been certified by the automaker, you’re getting a vehicle guaranteed by Kia for mechanical and cosmetic quality, at the price of a pre-owned auto. It’s a great deal that also gives Iowa drivers peace of mind; let’s take a look at what it means to purchase a certified pre-owned (CPO) car.
The Benefits of Buying a CPO Car
Many drivers choose to go for a pre-owned vehicle because, despite having some extra mileage on it, they’re able to get a vehicle they can depend on for quite a bit less than they would for buying it new. When you choose a Kia CPO you’ll get some major benefits that you’re often more likely to find included with a new car purchase, including:
– 10-year / 100,000-mile CPO Limited Powertrain Warranty
– Travel Breakdown Coverage
– Roadside Assistance
– CARFAX Vehicle History Report
However they don’t just hand out certifications to every used Kia; in order to qualify for certification, every CPO Kia has to undergo a 150-point quality assurance inspection to ensure that the vehicle meets Kia’s high standards for performance.
If you find that you need more than Kia’s standard CPO advantages, you can upgrade to three different Kia protection plans on your CPO vehicle:
- Kia Protection Plan Plus – The “plus” means that you’ll have access to a variety of protection options to suit your needs as a driver — so much so that you’ll want to discuss it with one of our sales representatives to make sure you’ve got exactly what you need.
- Kia Care Service Plan – This plan offers affordable pre-paid maintenance for your CPO Kia to help keep it running like new.
- Kia Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Plan – This plan’s designed to keep you on the road in the event of damage to your tires or wheels.
Visit Pat McGrath Kia to Schedule a Test Drive
Our Hiawatha Kia dealership has a wide selection of new and pre-owned vehicles — including plenty of CPO Kias — just waiting to be taken home. So visit our website for hours and directions, and then come out to our dealership and take one of our fine autos for a test drive. We’re convinced that once you get behind the wheel of a Kia, you won’t want to drive anything else!